Friday, July 24, 2009
Ferrero Rocher... Ideals for girls romantic moment...And i like to eat it too...gaining weight too...
I still remember that is a TV commercial ad that showing a bride holding the ferrero rocher bouquet coming out from the church and not willing to throw it to her "sisters" when she is following her hubby to their wedding car... and finally she throw the ferrero rocher bouquet sadly...then don't know why the car seem like Transformers Bumble Bee and automatically show ferrero rocher "hill" to the bride ...wonderful feeling this TV ad...
I also wanna to wrap this chocolate to be flower for my ROM. Romantics..mah... But that day is too hot, and worrying the chocolate will melt... But no melting and still can eat after ROM... Haha...(must put in the fridge before u eat )
See... I have done so many ferrero rocher bouquets to my relatives for their convocation...I am sure there are very happy with it... Luckily their bought the chocolate themselve...
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Actually really have no intend to post this cake but i feel that my blog really pitty of not much posts. so i post it but I don't wish to pubilsh the failure recipe.
After have a good tried on orange butter cake...my brother and my mum suggest me to try a lemon taste one... Ermm... try lor... It's taste sour and cheese smell. The funny thing is my mum quite like it. She said it's taste good but for me is a bit weired. I don't even dare to bake it again except she said wanna eat it again. My brother and Ah Ping are getting too exciting to ask me to bake durian flavor...Err... i afraid that after i bake it and no one finish it...
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Few days ago, when to Cameron Highland for a short holiday. Then, we were introduce by Ah Ping's colleague to try the straberry yogurt at the strawbery farm.
Emm... it is taste good and Ah Ping quite like it. If mix with honey, it's taste even nicer and naturally. So i decided to have a good try on it.
Finally, I'm successful done this DIY plain yogurt...it's smooth and soft like tau foo fa. But i dun have starwberry, so i mix it with kiwi.
The ingredients is just a pack of Ducth Lady cream or fresh milk and two tsp plain yogurt.
1. Boil the milk around 80 degree to kill the germ. (make sure u stir it while boiling the milk)
2. Put the boiled milk on the top of pot water to cool it until 35-42 degree
3. And mix well with the 2 tbs yogurt.
4. Faster put it into a rice cooker anc cover it.
5. Leave it around 5-8 hours. (Normally i will do it at night, and it will be Ok the next morning)
6. Keep 2 tbs yogurt in a clean container and keep in the fridge for next time doing it again.
7. Store in the fridge for better taste.
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Previously, i have gone through some cooking websites and read some recipes of baking from hongkitchen so learn this marble butter cake there. Em... second try, i m succesful making it. So happy and my family quite like it because it less sweet. However, it not enough fluffy. sigh...
Here is the recipe copy from http://www.hongkitchen.com/ hope he don't mind i post his recipe here.
200g Caster Sugar
1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
20g Cocoa Powder (I accidently drop the cocoa powder so it look darker and choco taste heavier)
1. Let the butter melted. Then put it into the mixer bow together with the Caster Sugar. Mix well until it look white yellowish (lighter color from the butter) and soft.
2. Put the egg one by one and mix it well before adding the following egg.
3. Then, use spatula to mix it well with baking powder and flour. And make sure just follow one direction to mix it.
4. After well mix, 2/3 batter place on the container, 1/3 portion of the batter mix with Cocoa Powder and apply at the top of it.
5. Put into the preheated owen to bake it for 45 minutes. And serve it after cool.