Saturday, June 27, 2009

My DIY Wawa's Cat

Haha... Finaly i have done a better Wawa's Cat with sock. Few months ago, saw some colleagues doing this DIY toys. It looks eazy to make it. So i also want to have a good try. Therefor, i bought a pair of socks (not good to use old sock) and start doing this but actually it is not easy as what I imagine. Why? the cat face is very hard to make it and especialy the facial expression. see the picture is my first cat...It is look weired and funny whereas this is the second wawa's cat and it is look better than the first one and it look better if just focus at its back view. I did not do anything at ist face, let it blank. He he... don't want to spoilt the cat's image.

I have presented the second cat to my colleague - Agnes, hope she will like it. And i keep the weired cat, who will want this ugly cat? sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment