Friday, July 24, 2009

DIY Ferrero Rocher Flower


Ferrero Rocher... Ideals for girls romantic moment...And i like to eat it too...gaining weight too...


I still remember that is a TV commercial ad that showing a bride holding the ferrero rocher bouquet coming out from the church and not willing to throw it to her "sisters" when she is following her hubby to their wedding car... and finally she throw the ferrero rocher bouquet sadly...then don't know why the car seem like Transformers Bumble Bee and automatically show ferrero rocher "hill" to the bride ...wonderful feeling this TV ad...

I also wanna to wrap this chocolate to be flower for my ROM. Romantics..mah... But that day is too hot, and worrying the chocolate will melt... But no melting and still can eat after ROM... Haha...(must put in the fridge before u eat )









See... I have done so many ferrero rocher bouquets to my relatives for their convocation...I am sure there are very happy with it... Luckily their bought the chocolate themselve...

No comments:

Post a Comment