Yesterday went to Giant, buy some socks for doing the wawa's toy and suddenly feel like wanna try again the butter cake so i buy a butter too.
Previously, i have gone through some cooking websites and read some recipes of baking from hongkitchen so learn this marble butter cake there. Em... second try, i m succesful making it. So happy and my family quite like it because it less sweet. However, it not enough fluffy. sigh...
Here is the recipe copy from http://www.hongkitchen.com/ hope he don't mind i post his recipe here.
200g Caster Sugar
1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
20g Cocoa Powder (I accidently drop the cocoa powder so it look darker and choco taste heavier)
1. Let the butter melted. Then put it into the mixer bow together with the Caster Sugar. Mix well until it look white yellowish (lighter color from the butter) and soft.
2. Put the egg one by one and mix it well before adding the following egg.
3. Then, use spatula to mix it well with baking powder and flour. And make sure just follow one direction to mix it.
4. After well mix, 2/3 batter place on the container, 1/3 portion of the batter mix with Cocoa Powder and apply at the top of it.
5. Put into the preheated owen to bake it for 45 minutes. And serve it after cool.